The Minds Behind Mathweeks
Developed with passion and a few decades of collective professional experience, there is a lot that goes into the making of Mathweeks. It’s a great ride, and it’s all for you!
The Driving Force
- Mathweeks is the brainchild of Edufactors Private Limited, a Pune-based company involved in new-age education. Fuelled by the vision and passion of educationist Subbalakshmi Kumar and marketing guru S Kumar, Edufactors works towards changing the way we look at child development and learning.
- Active researchers develop the curriculum of Mathweeks, and help maintain international standards of math learning and achievement
- Experienced in the ways of young minds, Educators simplify curriculum into a 40 week structures and break it down into easy understandable concepts, ideas and methods
- Creative pen-pushers create the weekly modules based on the structure, concepts, ideas and methods with freshness and easy interpretation in view
Artists & Designers
- Our digital wizards add the visuals, present the content in logical layouts and finally give it the beautiful shape to make it attractive to the child